GROWTH VELOCITY PODCAST EPISODE #010
3 Reasons Why Finding a Mentor Is a Must! 🧐
Did you know that most entrepreneur titans (Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page and many others…) had mentors during the start of their career?
Having a mentor can be incredibly valuable.
A great mentor can drive you towards a very successful path.
Think about it this way, a mentor is someone who’s been exactly where you’ve been… They’ve gone through lots of ups and downs, seen it all, tried it all, and have managed to make a great success.
One of the greatest assets mentors have is: Experience!
So how do you find a mentor?
Where do you start?
How do you reach out?
In today’s episode, I’m going to be sharing with you who some of my first mentors are, how I found them and how they helped me.
I‘ll also share the one biggest mistake people make that drives me crazy. 🤦♂️
I hope you find it useful.
- Understand why you need a mentor
- Find a mentor that will believe in you
- How to learn from your mentor
Listen to my latest episode, get unstuck and unlock the next level of your business! 😎
SUBSCRIBE TO THE GROWTH VELOCITY SHOW:
- To download your free Growth Tool Kit, visit www. growthvelocity.academy/podcast
- For more episodes and to learn more about the Growth Velocity Show visit www.growthvelocity.academy/podcast
P.S. Whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways we can help you become a Digital Marketer:
Published by: gvadmin in GVA Podcast