- Individuals and businesses who purchase a place on any of our programs (including workshops, bootcamps, events or online programs), can request a partial refund via our Refund Request Form Cancellations up to two weeks before the start date will be refunded 50% of the programme price, and cancellations up to one week of the start date receive a 25% refund
- You may change the date of your course without extra charge if you give us at least two weeks’ notice.
- If you don’t show up (e.g. if you are sick, busy with work, or cannot attend for any reason or you do not have time to do the work specified in the programs), you will get access to the materials, but we cannot guarantee a seat on a next course. There shall be no refund.
- In the unlikely event Growth Velocity Academy has to cancel or move the dates of the course you booked, we will inform you in due course and you may attend the next course that fits your schedule.
- Growth Velocity Academy will pay any refunds under this clause within 30 days of a refund request.
During the Corovid-19 outbreak, Growth Velocity Academy will follow local government and health authority guidelines and recommendations.In the unlikely event that you might contract or be at risk of contracting the virus, Growth Velocity Academy will allow you to reschedule attendance to the next course that fits your schedule at no additional cost, upon the presentation of an official note provided by your healthcare provider (e.g. doctor, testing facility) stating you have tested positive or are in mandatory quarantine.
- Any programme ticket purchased under a discount or bundle offer, including but not limited to 2-for-1 offers, are strictly non-refundable.